- Convergence: Halt criterium for Baum-Welch reestimation if the difference of log(P) in two consecutive iterations is smaller than (EPS\_ITER\_BW * log(P))
- If the absolute difference of two numbers is smaller the EPS_PREC, then the numbers are equal.
- Minimum value for U
- Maximum value for U (Turning point at 100 ?)
- Maximum number of iterations in reestimate
- Maximum length of a sequence
- Maximum number of sequences
- A value that is put in for log_p in the calculation of the objective function if sfoba_logp returns -1 (error)
- The left limit for the normal density
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.